Classes and Workshops
We offer a number of classes or workshops by a variety of professionals:
- Prenatal pregnancy and birthing classes and offer a variety of types to suit the various client needs
- Prenatal Breastfeeding classes
- Baby Led Weaning classes; Introduction to solids in a playful yet research based approach
- Parenting classes
- Breastfeeding workshops for professionals in clinic or at other facilities
- Private Breastfeeding Consultation in your home
- Private Breastfeeding Support in Clinic
- Caring for Baby classes which include Kangaroo Mother Care and Baby led latching
- Kangaroo Mother Care Workshops
Other Services Available to our Clients
We work very closely with other professionals; some will provide classes or counseling in our clinic space. Our referral base includes: Paediatricians, Naturopaths, Osteopaths, Cranial Sacral support, chiropractors, Dentists and others who may be needed to support the baby or mother or even partners.
Breast Feeding Support Products
When necessary we will explain and sell breast pumps and other devices that may be necessary if Breastfeeding is not going as expected. These products will be obtained from Medela Canada and can be obtained very quickly if needed.
We can obtain a variety of slings and other things that may assist you to become more attached in a positive sense, while you can still carry on with your day-to-day tasks. Trying to get things done with a crying baby is very difficult and frustrating. Excessive crying is not a positive experience for babies either. We always have some slings so that parents can try them on and see which type is most comfortable for them.